Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas In July

As I have blogged around I see all of the Christmas in July Challenges.  I love Christmas and think it is a blast to make Christmas Cards.  This is my first Christmas in July Challenge but am sure it will not be my last.  I am going to take advantage of being able to use all my fun Christmas paper and stamps.  I love the Kraft Journal challenges because I get to use almost nothing but Kraft paper.  I have ordered their paper and let me tell you it is fabulous.  Here is the link if you want to check it out:  Kraft Outlet Store 
Kraft Paper
We R Memory Keepers (Ho Ho Ho Paper)
Canvas Corp Red Stripe Kraft Paper

This card was made for:
Kraft Journal Christmas in July Challenge
http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/07/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet_25.html

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. this is too cute! oh wow can't think about christmas yet--100 degrees here today--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annette, this is too cute! Love the red kraft paper and the fussy cut images are so sweet! Christmastime--hard to imagine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday card, Annette! I love the distressed edges and sweet scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this is so adorable, Annette! Love, love, love that striped paper with the kraft, and love that Santa, too. Such a fun retro look to this!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this darling Christmas card and the fact that you used paper from Kraft Outlet just tickle me pink too! Your card really caught my eye this week and therefore I am showcasing your card on our Feature Me Friday post scheduled for August 5... be sure to stop by the blog on that day to get your Featured Artist button and thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal and for shopping at the Kraft Outlet too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting