Saturday, September 29, 2012

Deasy Designs...New Release Happy Winter

Introducing: Happy Winter by Deasy Designs. I am so excited about this set because it is just so awesome. You all are going to fall in love with it. You can view more sneak peeks on the Deasy Designs blog. The design team made some amazing projects to share with you. Stop by and check it out. Besides you do not want to miss any surprises. 
Now that I worked you up for Halloween now it is time to get excited for Christmas. Deasy Designs has some great sets to get you started with those fun Christmas cards. Stop by the Deasy Designs online store and fill that basket.

Oh did I say there is a giveaway? 
Head on over to Deasy Designs blog and see how you can win.

Recipe: Deasy Designs Happy Winter and Our Heroes, Neenah white card-stock, Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Copic Sketch Markers, Spellbinders die, EK Success cutter-bee snips and Ranger Jenni Bowlin speckled egg ink pad. 
Thanks for stopping by for this fun preview.
Make sure and stop by tomorrow for another fun release.

27 comments:

  1. Cute fun critters!
    TFS Annette - hope you are enjoying the weekend so far....happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving this set! They are so darn cute! You have them perfectly sitting in front of a warm fire! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, and that stamp set is adorable. I was thinking about doing smores tonight. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable are those little guys (cats? foxes?). So sweet with that sentiment and fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will definitely be super cosy around that camp fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! They are so sweet and I just love all the critters on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this on the Deasy blog and had to come here to say how sweet I think your card is! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. I am your newest follower.
    I found you via TAWS. So many talented ladies there.
    These stamps are so adorable. The way you highlight them in your projects is super cool & fun.
    I am off to see more.
    Crafty best wishes!
    Hope you can follow me too.
    Sonia
    http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gracious! Those little guys are stinkin' ADORABLE! And I love the circle shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ms. A!
    I adore your card. Just plain adore it!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love love love this! I gotta have that new set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable!!! I love those little cuties...great colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soo sweet Annette! Love your round shaped card and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card! I love how you changed up the colors for each of these critters...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. they so sweet my darling!!!!

    wonderful card, and beautiful stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So super cute!! I love the bonfire and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh, what adorable images, Annette, and your coloring is just beautiful!!!! I'll have to go check out these cute stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww! sooooo cute!! adorable images and love the circle design- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwww....this is sooooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw, so cute! I love how you popped up the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're nailing this release! i love the dimension...and those little huskies/wolves are so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting