Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello...I Love You

YAY for another post as Guest Designer at i {heart} papers. Today I am playing with American Crafts Dear Lizzy: Day Dreamer. I went a little crazy with these fun patterns and created this fun background. I cut strips and weaved in and out. Kind of a crazy pattern but I really like it and I hope you do too.
No stamps on this card. This Dear Lizzy collection Day Dreamer is all I needed. All that was used to make this card can be purchased on the i {heart} paper online store HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful and craft day.

22 comments:

  1. Fun mixed of papers and great weaving, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super LOVE this Annette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the layering of the paper
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, so fresh, and love the design too, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers on this card, great use of the papers. AND CONGRATS TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Sweet!! I love the Dear Lizzy stuff, always fun to play with.

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just brought A GARDEN to my house...Love this, Annette! Gorgeous designs all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How FUN at first I thought the paper was ribbon I love all those colors and patterns together and isn't it nice once in a while not to get all inky the sentiments are so cute and go so well with the papers great job Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love,love, love the cool layout and funky colours. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Annette! Love how you used the Dear Lizzy collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool card Annette. Love what you did with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet! Love the mix of fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Annette! Love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! Love the weaving of all that beautiful paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like it was super fiddly to do the weaving, but I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful and i love the weaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super pretty! Hey love the new mini makeover on your blog. The washi tape labels are great and the new profile pic!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting