Sunday, April 20, 2014

Precious Remembrance Shop Guest Designer...

Welcome to my post for my Guest Design spot at Precious Remembrance Shop. I am so excited to be guest designing because I totally adore these stamps. If you have not seen them you must check them out HERE. When I first seen them I just have to have them all. Well I still need two more sets but I am getting there. 
On today's card I am using New Day and Positive Thoughts. These sets are so easy to mix together and really just look amazing either way. The fun patterns and sentiments make it easy to do so.  Head on over to the Precious Remembrance Shop BLOG HERE to check out my card.. 
New Day
Positive Thoughts
If you get a chance please stop by the: 
Precious Remembrance Shop BLOG HERE
and 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Happy Easter
Rejoice in the Lord.

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun and color packed card Annette!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats to you, Annette! You are awesome and they are lucky to have you as guest designer!LOVE your card! The colors are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest spot your card is so much FUN! I love it when a company creates sets that can be used together. I like the fact that you used bold and soft ink colors together as well and of course all the different shapes make this card visually interesting! Happy Easter!

    P.S. Thank you for the beautiful card I love getting Happy Mail you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very famous this month with your GD posts, my friend! Anyway, CONGRATS to you! Such a colourful card! Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an artsy card! Congrats on being guest designer Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splash of color. Congrats to ya. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool stamps ***love **** how yu used them~such a cute card with a strong pop of color:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge congrats Annette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I hadn't seen these sets yet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting