Monday, September 15, 2014

Halloween FUN

Today I am on the SRM Stickers Blog...
I am sharing a fun way you can gift a puzzle.
Want to see more and what the puzzle turns out to be... CLICK HERE
Supply List:
SRM Stickers: We've Got Your Border (Halloween #57005), We've Got Your Stickers (Treats #53005), Stickers By the Dozen (Halloween #62003), Mini Calendar (Decorative #48016), SRM Stickers (Box Rectangle Container), Mama Elephant Bootastic, Copic Sketch Markers, Papertrey Ink Along Came a Spider Die, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Silhouette Cameo Puzzle cut file 8x8 and misc ribbon.

CLICK HERE to see the entire post.
TRUST me you will want to see this. I am so proud of this project.

Thanks for all the support and for always leaving me such sweet comments.
You all are why I enjoy blogging.

Have a wonderful day.

16 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cool!!! I LOVE this!!!! (and pretty much anything Halloween!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you jazzed up this box, cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Annette, I love the box you used and how you added all the wonderful stickers! Completely fabulous with all your details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this over there! SUCH a cool project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun Annette...off to see the whole project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...so cute and what a great way to use those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this at SRM...totally, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting very curious .... zoom to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome altered box Annette!! How did I miss all these awesome creations? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting