Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Boo Time... Candy Time!

Happy Tuesday everyone. Sorry I have not been around but my MIL was here visiting from CA. She left this morning. We had a great visit now time to get back to the usual. I need to clean house but not before I get my crafty on. I have not made a card since Thursday last week, I was having withdrawals.
On today's card I am using: SRM Stickers, Stickers By the Dozen Halloween, We've Got Your Border Halloween and Labels By the Dozen Black & White, Mama Elephant Bootastic and American Crafts Pumpkin Patch 6x6 paper pad. The images are colored with Copic Sketch markers and for the background I used Reverse Confetti Love Note dies and Sizzix embossing folder.
Well that is my day.
Catching up on your awesome blogs and cleaning.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.

30 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!! I need me some Mama Elephant stamps!! Great paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love this soooo much. I absolutely adore every single thing about it. You know I love me some halloween and this is so cute! Makes me need these stamps...ok your an enabler!! hee hee
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the papers and of course those sweet iamges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween card is adorable! Love your design...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this card Annette! LOVE the ME Halloween characters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute and fun Annette...love the images and the backing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish Halloween card. I love the arrangement and image choices. Thanks for putting this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun Annette!!! I'm glad you had a great time with your MIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER DUPER CUTE Annette!! Isn't it funny how we DO have that NEED to get inky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!
    LOVE those adorable images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...how you make those SRM Sticker shine! I love your creativity here, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Love those sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these little Mama Elephant images Annette. Your card is off the charts. Wow. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute :) I love the color combo :)and how the broom overlaps the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy, you've certainly made up for the lost time Annette! This is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeeeeek so cute!!
    Glad you had a lovely visit with your MIL :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wayyy too CUTE! Love the design and darling images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun fold and such cute cute halloween images. love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting