Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Happy Wednesday everyone.. Today I was able to get a little crafty and decided to play along with Neat & Tangled: Little Tangles Challenge #59 Birthday. On today's card I am playing with Neat & Tangled: Life is Beautiful, Everyday Circles and Gifts for You. Lot's of mixing it up today, which you know I love to do.
My little puppy has been keeping me busy, he thinks I am a playground. He is always jumping all over me. He is just too fun. I have to admit he has taken some of my crafty time away but it is all good. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and fabtastic stamping Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo fun and absolutely SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so AWESOME!! Love everything about it, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the background...neat little image! She is a cutie birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Annette, love the colorful circles! Time spent with a sweet little puppy is worth time away from crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love the card LO!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Kids" tend to do that ;). Tee hee! It looks like you've still been keeping busy, though. This is precious! Totally love that trail of circles! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....how cute is this!
    Glad you are having fun with the new addition to the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute Annette. Love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining in at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwww.... this is super adorable! love the girl with cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting