Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Chameleon Pens Christmas Tag...

Today I am on the Chameleon Pens Blog HERE.
Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I am on the Chameleon Pens Blog HERE and I am sharing a fun Christmas tag. This tag will be going on one of my husbands gifts for under the tree. I have already started to receive my packages in the mail and having fun wrapping them.

Supplies:

Chameleon Color Tone Pens: RD4, PK3, NU1, CG8 and YG3, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Simon Says Stamp: Gnome For the Holidays clear stamp set, Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil, Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste, Kraft Tag, Ranger Stickles: Candy Cane and Lime Green, Neenah white card-stock and foam adhesives squares and May Arts burlap string.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Not much blog traffic with the holidays right around the corner.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. I love your adorable , super cute tag soo much Annette !!! The design is absolutely perfect !!! Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Thanksgiving !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Annette.... Happy gobble gobble to you &yours....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting