Monday, April 4, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts April Challenge...

Happy April it is time for another fun Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge.
This is also my last challenge as a design team member.
It has been such a pleasure being on the challenge team.. 
Waffle Flower Crafts is awesome.. Just Saying
So today I am getting crafty with Waffle Flower CraftsBowtiful Stamp Set and Doily Square DieDon't you just love those fun bows?
I love making stamped backgrounds plus it gets me to use all my fun ink pads that I have and I have a lot of them. Well who am I kidding I have a lot of everything but who doesn't? New inspiration every Monday so make sure and check it out HERE.

You have until April 25th.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

13 comments:

  1. This is so cool ! Love everything about this card !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette I love this card and that background is so fun--prepare to be CASEd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Annette!!
    I'll miss you on the team...though I can't wait to hear your news! :) (which I wish I could say I'm patiently waiting to hear but truth is, I'm not! lol) ;)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a wonderful job as a DT member Annette! I'm sure they will miss you and your amazing talent. CUTE CUTE card, love the stitched bows in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and great use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great backdrop, Annette! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun use of those colors! Love the bow background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this darling card, the colors are so pretty and who doesn't love bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspiration picture and I just LOVE your card!!! Super color combo and those bows are so adorable!!!!
    Great card Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting