Friday, May 27, 2016

Say Yes To Donuts...

Well hello have you missed me posting yet? I has been so busy setting up my online store Drive By Crafts I had not had much time for crafting. But we are up and running so now time to get my crafting on. 

So today I am getting crafting with Neat & Tangled: Say Yes to Donuts Stamp and Coordinating die set, Drive By Crafts: Fairy Dust (Summer Mix) for the sprinkles on the donut, Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad and Crafter's Companion: Ultra Smooth Premium White Card-stock and I used Lawn Fawn: JalapeƱo and Licorice ink pads on the sentiment.

You can use the Fairy Dust on all sorts of fun projects. Make it come to life and have fun doing it.
AND just because I love this Neat & Tangled: Say Yes to Donuts Stamp and Coordinating die set so much I made another card. How fun are these little donut kids? They just make me happy.

Make sure to shop DRIVEBYCRAFTS.COM
Don't forget we have our Memorial Day Sale going on NOW.
ends on May 31st.
Happy Shopping and Thank you so much for stopping by.
Make sure to stop by and follow our Drive By Crafts blog HERE.

15 comments:

  1. Aww..these are so sweet Annette!
    Beautiful cards!
    I hope you have a marvelous week-end!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the fairy dust~ super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE donuts, and I love the sprinkles!!! Such cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so cute Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man these cards are cute. I so love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, doughnuts do make me happy. Your cards made me smile just thinking about them. Thank you for cheering me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donuts are always fun to work with, but even better to eat! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, Annette! Love that Fairy Dust, and the plaid backgrounds are perfectly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Those sprinkles are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful!!! And yes, have missed you posting!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh so cute and I love the plaid!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting