Monday, July 25, 2016

Surprise...

I created this card using:





By the way this paper pad and enamel shapes are brand new and so totally fun.
All of the patterns of paper in this paper pad are so awesome.

I went a little crazy with this fun My Favorite Things: Chevron Fringe Die-namics. There is so many ways you can use this die and I know it is pretty popular right now. I let that be the party on this card. I paper pieced the image and just stamped the sentiment on the top,  Simple and so fun. 

All the products used an be found at DriveByCrafts.com

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Such an adorable little bear! Love all the fringes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorableness in abundance! Love those fringes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, stinkin' adorable! Great mix of new goodies, love! Those fringed banners are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! I like the playful layers of papers and that cute little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, there's so much cuteness here! I love that fringe shape - fun! Love that sweet image :) The paper and embellies are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn cute...super neat fringe look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, your card is delightful. Those die and stamp sets are a must-have on my wish list. Thanks for a look into your creative world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting