Sunday, February 19, 2017

41 Days and Counting

Well hello bloggy friends. I have not posted to my blog for a long time. I guess I could have been giving updates of my whereabouts. Most of you already know I have moved back to California and we have been house hunting for about 4 months. It has been a very long 4 months but I am happy to report that we found a home and will be moving in around the first of April.

Happy Dance...

I am so excited to be able to get settled again. All of my stuff has been in storage for about 6 months. WOW that is a long time to not be settled. We had no idea it would take this long to find the perfect home for us to love. But it all worked out and I am SO ready to begin actually LIVING here again.

I hope all is well with you and I look forward to blogging again. I have missed it so much.

Thank you all who have kept me busy with your Drive By Crafts orders. I love having my very own shop but I have to say it makes me want everything. But I am sure you can image as we all get so excited for all the new releases to come out.  We are growing and it is because of YOU.  So thank you very much.

Here is a picture of my house..
Looks like I live in a circus tent.. but no it is just to scare the termites away.
Don't worry this is normal in CA...
I am super excited.

Well that is it for now.
Have a great weekend.

Oh and if you have not seen yet we have a special this weekend on all orders..

5 comments:

  1. Are you serious? This is where you've lived for the past 4 months? I did not know this was normal ANYWHERE! I've never heard of it. COOL! (I assume it is due to being in a warm climate year round???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats Annette, I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait for you to get back to crafting, I miss you here in blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting, love! So sorry it took me so long to see this. Basketball season has been keeping me RUNNING! But it's officially over. Woohoo! One week off until baseball season begins. Aaah! I will survive. So happy you found a place to love. It'll be like Christmas unpacking all your things again. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for you to start crafting again. Good luck moving in! Very exciting! I teach in the historic part of our town and we see termite tents all the time. The homes are over 100 year old, so it is common. Our schools even have been treated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting