Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Oh Happy Day!



Today I am getting crafty with MFT Sow Much Cuteness stamp and die set along with this fun Layering Palm Tree die from Hero Arts. Of course I had to use some of the awesome Drive By Crafts Fairy Dust. Personally I say put it on everything. here



For some reason I have gone to simple backgrounds. I usually am drawn to pretty paper. Although I was just cleaning out my paper pads and already have some fun paper lined up for the next card.

Funny how when you move it is hard to find places in your new home to put stuff. I have the same space but less room. Does that make since? I am boggled. 

Well that is all for now.
Thank you SO much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting.

www.drivebycrafts.com

6 comments:

  1. I looooove this card. The pig under the palm tree is so neat and of course those wonderful coloured sprinkles are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVE that palm tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting