Monday, August 14, 2017

Crazy Creative...

Today I am on the Drive By Crafts blog and I am getting crafty with...
  1. Concord & 9th: Crazy Awesome Stamp Set
  2. Drive By Crafts: Fairy Dust
  3. Echo Park Paper Co: Dots & Stripes Magical Adventure Paper Pad
  4. Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D Foam Square Variety Pack 217/pk
  5. Hero Arts: Acetate 5x6 Sheets
  6. Ranger: White Opaque Pens
All can be found by following the links listed above.


Head on over to the Drive By Crafts blog HERE to get all the details. It was fun to make and I can't wait to send this card to one of my crafty friends.



Thank you for stopping by.
Have a crafty fun day.


5 comments:

  1. Oh how FUN! I love the happy sunny polka dots paired with the stripes. Super cute card Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this card is crazy creative! I love it SO much!! I'm so glad to see you were able to join us again for our Anything Goes Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting