Tuesday, August 8, 2017

LOVE You...


Today I have gone neon with these fun products...
  1. Paper Smooches: Best Buds Stamp Set
  2. Newton's Nook Designs: Toucan Party Stamp Set
  3. Newton's Nook Designs: Tropical Leaves Stencil
  4. My Favorite Things: Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics
You can get these fun stamps and stencil in our store HERE.

Today I am posting on the Drive By Crafts blog HERE. Do you follow our Drive By Crafts blog yet? I hope that you will. I have a great design team and they are full of talent. Head on over and check it out. 

Head on over and get all the details about this neon card. It was fun to make and we sell all the products used to make this card at www.drivebycrafts.com. Let me know if you are looking for something that you do not see in my store. I might be able to help.. :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an awesome day.

Make sure to shop... www.drivebycrafts.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your soft stenciled background with the pop of brightness from you focal images! This is marvelous Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting