Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Make a Wish...


It has been a card making week so far. I have not made this many cards in such a long time and you can also see that I have been in a Lawn Fawn mood. 

First of all I created this star background using the strip from the bottom of the Lawn Fawn 12x12 Watercolor Wishes collection. When I was cutting the 12x12 down I was like these stars are so cool. I wish they made paper like this so I took them all and created one myself. Now I wish I had more. I LOVE color and the more the merrier if you ask me.


I also used...


I colored the images with Copic sketch markers and of course added some polka dots using a white gel pen. This card was very simple to create and I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I did not even know that I had Glitter Domes. I think they really set the card, don't you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting