Thursday, September 21, 2017

Simply Adore You!


Happy Thursday everyone. Today I am getting crafty with MFTStamps Color Challenge #77. I love this color combo.

I created this card using....


This is my first time crafting this week. We had a weekend in Canada with my FIL. He has cancer so we went to spend some time with him. You know Cancer SUCKS. I don't even know how else to describe it. Every time I turn around someone is saying they have cancer. It just makes me sad but also reminds me to turn to God. He is our strength and he loves us. I will stay true to my Lord and Savior and have faith only in him. 

So with that I ask for prayer for my FIL. Please pray for strength and that God will comfort him in every way.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I am so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful, Annette!
    Sorry to hear about your FIL...thinking of you and sending hugs, my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, what a sweet little pair of critters! I have kept your father-in-law in my prayers. You and your husband as well. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors for a winter scene. I love the layout and cute images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting