Monday, October 16, 2017

Adore HIM...


Happy Monday.. the weekend has passed once again and I have to say it was one HOT weekend. I live by the beach and it was in the high 80's and today is low 90's. Needless to say I am staying in doors. I am NOT into the hot weather. I think it might be my age.. lol

Well good thing about the heat it makes me want to hang out in my craft room and make fun cards.. yay. So I just created this card using... Neat & Tangled: Little Baby Jesus stamp set and Tim Holtz: Distress Oxide inks: Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron.....which all of these can be found at www.drivebycrafts.com. Just had to throw that in. 


Super easy card to create. I love blending the Oxide inks together. I think you can put any of the colors together and they will always create a fun background. As for this stamp set well it says it all, it is just the sweetest stamp set. 

I hope you all have an awesome week.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

oh yeah.. shop www.drivebycrafts.com
Thank YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I don't do the 90's well either Annette! Just think, if we were neighbors we could craft together! This is a darling card. Your background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card! And what a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting