Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ADORNit Paper Flower...


Happy Hello my friends.. Today I decided to get crafty with my fun ADORNit 12x12 designer papers. I seen this on Pinterest and thought perfect I can do that. I did have a few aw darn moments and had to redo it but I got it and so happy with the way it came out. 
I created this ADORNit paper flower wreath using:


It is really simple I cut 3x3 pieces and folded them over and use a stapler. I used liquid glue when adhere it to my base. That is all people. Go in a circle and stager to fill in all the spaces. So easy and I know anyone can do this.


I was going to go for a fall look but then I looked outside and the sun was shining so I went more for a spring look. Really you could mix any paper together as long as your colors go together and it will be fabulous.  Give it a try..

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Annette, you did a great job! . Such pretty colors choices. This is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting