Friday, October 27, 2017

Let It Snow...


Yay it is Friday and it is time for cute snowmen. I seen Laura use this cute snowmen stamp set an I just had to have it. It is snowman overload and I love it. Not much to color on this stamp set but I did add some fun Diamond Stickles from Ranger to make the snowman sparkle.

I created this card using:
  • Mama Elephant: So Many Snowmen stamp and die set
  • Elle's Studio: Tis the Season designer paper
  • DCWV Inc: Glitzy Glitter card stock
  • Ranger: Diamond Stickles
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Your Next Stamp: Enamel Dots
  • May Arts: Burlap String

Can you see the snowman sparkling? I had to let it dry overnight. Don't look too close I might have gotten a little messy. LOL Another simple but fun card to make. I know I put May Arts burlap string on a lot of my cards but dang I have so much of it. Plus it makes the card a little more feminine. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a fantastic weekend.

SPOOKY savings on all your favorites including clearance. YAY

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh is this ever CUTE!! I like the bright happy color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really, really like this one! It's so cute....gotta look for that stamp! Thanks for influencing me to acquire even more craft stuff! Heeeheehee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting