Thursday, November 16, 2017

Me to You...


Thursday and it is a little gloomy outside, but I have to say I love it. Feels like winter in California. It is nice and cool outside. It has been a peaceful morning. 

So I created this card a while ago and just now getting to share it with you all. I created it using: Sugar Pea Designs: Koalaty Time exclusive stamp set, Mama Elephant: Framed Tags Die Set, TCW: Valentina Stencil and Memento Luxe: Neon Yellow, Green, Purple and Blue


There I go again with my burlap string. All I have to say is I still have PLENTY of it. LOL Do you ever do that? Use something on almost every card? There are no rules to card making well at least not in this house. Do what you want and just have fun. Is it trendy? Well I have no idea. I don't think I am a trendy kind of gal. I am just me. Whatever comes to mind is what comes out on my cards. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a fantastic day and remember to smile. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and sweet!
    On trend?!...What's that?! lol I'm usually the last one on board for anything on trend! I guess you can put us in the same boat! ;) I love that burlap string! I have plenty of white twine to use up and sometimes just about every card will get it. lol Though, I would love to know where you got the burlap string from?...Some that I've found or seen are too thick for what I want but yours seems perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Annette! The background is gorgeous and that little koala is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting