Thursday, December 7, 2017

Special Delivery....


Card created using...
  • Neat & Tangled: Fa La Llama stamp set
  • Neat & Tangled: Santa's Tags stamp set
  • Papertrey Ink: China Town Die
  • Copic Sketch markers and Copic White
  • My Favorite Things: Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pad

Already the 7th and my Christmas card pile is getting larger. I am going to send out my cards next week. Trying to stay ahead so I am not thinking about it last minute. Although if you asked my husband he was would say that I am not a last minute person when it comes to getting things done. haha.. 

I am in love with this Neat & Tangled set it just makes me happy. I thought it would be fun to pair up with the Papertrey Ink background. Why not right? You know me I am SO not traditional. Red and Green are hard colors for me to get crafty with. I don't know why maybe it is just that I need more color. Seriously I just don't know. 

Well that is all for now.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! Love the colors!
    And hey, I'm all about mixing and matching, too! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background totally works with this happy lil' dude! I like the colors too. I don't think I do a lot of the traditional shades of red and green either so this makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job of creating a very unique holiday greeting card. I love the llama with gifts. It fits in perfectly with the interesting background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting