Friday, January 12, 2018

Gathers Love...


Yay it is Friday once again... Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? I have no idea what we will be doing BUT we always have fun no matter what. I almost did not make a card today but then I was like why not... I can not pass on making a card. It is just fun. Am I right or am I right?  

Designed using:


I have been planning for CHA which I might add is next weekend. I am super excited and well I hope to get more new product for my online store.. www.drivebycrafts.com I know that there is a lot of places to shop but I really do hope that you will help me keep my dream alive by shopping every now and then at my store. It is a very competitive business. 

Well you all have a fantastic weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Oh yeah and shop at www.drivebycrafts.com

3 comments:

  1. What a fun design! This is bright and happy Annette. So cute! Enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Annette!
    Making cards is always fun ;) Have a great weekend! And you know I support you and your business...I just need some more money! LOL No worries though, I'll be shopping again soon. <3
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I really love this one. The colors are fabulous and the image is memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting