Tuesday, January 16, 2018

You Are.....


Happy Tuesday... I am in a coloring mood. Can you tell? I have been wanting to ink up this cute Lawn Fawn: Out Of This World stamp set. I though it was perfect for stamping my own background. 

I have been busy this week planning for my vacation fun at Creativation. My awesome husband is coming with me YAY, he is so supportive in my crafty adventure. I am one lucky gal. We went shopping this past weekend and I found the cutest dress that I will be wearing at Creativation. I can't wait. 


I created this card using:
You can find all but the Copics at www.drivebycrafts.com
Just click on the links I have provided.

Check out the sale we are having...

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! That is an out of this world card. I love the colors that you chose and the fact that the design is not girly....so hard to make male cards. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting