Friday, February 16, 2018

Beary Much...


Well it looks like I was just in a crafty mood today so I started to ink up one of my most favorite stamp sets MFT Beary Big Adventure. I wanted to do some no line coloring, which I do not do much but I really should because I really love how the images coming to life. This bear is such a pretty image, I just love it.

You might not know this about me but I cut out MOST of my images. Some might say that I am a little cheap and it might be true.. LOL but when I started stamping back in 97 this was the thing to do so you can say I got lots of practice and it is just a habit now. One time I had the matching dies and I forgot to use them. I realized after I cut them out that I could have die cut instead. Go figure. haha


I created this card using:
ok really this time this is all until Monday.. wink wink
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty fun day..

4 comments:

  1. Your no line coloring is incredible Annette! This little bear is just as cute as its gets. What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Annette! So sweet!
    And hey, I'll still hand cut some of my images, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting