Friday, February 23, 2018

YOU are...



Happy Friday everyone.. whew I got a card made today. I have been trying to take a good photo of this card to get posted on my blog today. I have had some delays. LOL

It has been crazy windy here today and COLD... oh my cold enough for a sweater. I am ready for the warmer weather but you know this still beats the snow that we had in CO. 


Today I wore a scarf so I thought this card appropriate. 
That is all for today and this weekend. I don't have many plans this weekend maybe some yard work and well maybe a card or two. We will see how the weekend plays out. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.


5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!!
    Hope things warm up for you soon! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Annette! Love that sweet little pair and those pretty patterns speaking through you die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a GREAT card! I love everything about it....the colors, texture, images, and design. You surely are the master of simple but elegant. Thank you so much for sharing this card....so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting