Thursday, April 12, 2018

Today and Always...


Happy almost Friday... Are you ready for the weekend?  Do you have plans?  I do not have any plans this weekend but I was thinking it might be fun to go to the local yard sales. You just never know what treasure you might find. 

But the weekend after next well that is my Birthday weekend.. YAY me.. I can't wait. 


Today I was in the mood for stamping a background and I got this set from Lil'inker Designs and had not used it yet so today was it's day. Who doesn't love a card with flowers on it. RIGHT? 

I created this card using:
Well there you go another day and another fun card.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a refreshing and pretty card! Happy Birthday in advance. Hope you have a great time at the yard sale...I love them too but I need to resist...I'm a hoarder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mood paid off Annette, your background looks amazing! This is a pretty spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cards Annette and the colours and design make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting