Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Walk by Faith...


Happy Tuesday everyone.. I am surprised I got a card done today. I have been busy busy today. Lots going on. My family has a lot of birthdays in April including MINE. yippee. I have made a few birthday cards that I can not share until after there birthdays because they will see them and we don't want that... 

Today I went with a simple card. I created the background with a stencil from Craftin Desert Divas. I used watercolors that is why it is a little spotty. I like the way it looks don't you? AND of course this card has lots of color because that is how I roll. heehee


I created this card using....
The weather is perfect today I have all my windows open and letting all that fresh air in. I have a pot of beans cooking, we are having tostadas for dinner YUM! 

Well that is all for today.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling image and I LOVE the sentiment! This is a delightful card Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting