Thursday, May 24, 2018

Bloom...


Happy Thursday... today I am all digital. I got a bunch of free cut files from The Cut Shoppe during NSD. Yes I said cut files. I have taken the png. file and just printed out the images. With my handy dandy Brother Scan N Cut machine I cut out the files. Even the background is a cut file. I printed it with my laser printer then ran it through my Minc to give a little shine. Got to love the Minc and all the fun foil colors. 

I colored the images with Copic sketch markers. Totally easy card to make. I added a little dimension to the images so they stand out that much more. 



What do you think? Is this something you would try or are you an all stamping crafter? I have a big selection of cut files that I have never used so it is time to make them useful. So many stamps, so many cut files.... how can we ever be bored as a crafter? I don't think that is possible. haha

I created using:
Check out Ashley's Etsy Store

Well another day of crafting.. yay
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting