Friday, May 18, 2018

Revolves Around You...


yay it is Friday and I managed to create a card. I will not tell you how long it took me to make this card. Let's just say look what time I am posting it. I started this morning. It just was not coming together but now I am happy. haha.. 

I love this little space man or it could be a space girl. Im going to call it a space man. Just because I can. 


I have never really tried making space backgrounds until today. I know when I first seen people created these fun background I feel in love with them but I waited and today was the day. I just love blending distress oxide inks. They are kind of my favorites for backgrounds. 

Lawn Fawn: Puffy Star Stackables
Studio Calico: Amelia paper pad

Have a fantastic weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

and if you do thank you so much. 

2 comments:

  1. I like that you added this little guy to the inside of the star! What a cute and clever design Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting