Thursday, July 19, 2018

H-Birthday...


Happy Day everyone.. Well I am just now getting back into normal life. For those who do not know my FIL has gone to heaven. We just got back from Canada on Sunday after being there for over a week. I am so grateful to God for being with us and showing us his love in every situation we had to deal with.  We could not have done it without God and I am so glad that my FIL is now in heaven and pain free. CANCER SUCKS!

Well I am having a better day today so I thought I would make a card(s). I just got this My Favorite Things: Happy Birthday Block die-namics in the Drive By Crafts store. It is in stock and ready to ship.
Thank you for supporting my store and buying from us.
I know there are a lot of online stores to choose from so every order is greatly appreciated. 


I first did a watercolor background and then added some fun glitter paper as the background. Got to have some bling bling on your card sometimes right?  Such a simple card to create anyone can do it. AND with watercolors you can really change it up. Go wild with color!


AND because this die is so awesome.. I used the negative to create this card. I mean come on how fun is this die? I know you want it right.. remember we sell it at Drive By Crafts here.  I also used Lawn Fawn: Plan On It stamp set.. those are the little balloons. Fun right?


I also used the awesome NUVO: Crystal Drops (Bubblegum Blush, Key Lime, Sweet Lilac and Duck Egg Blue). We also sell these at Drive By Crafts HERE

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Two super fun and awesome cards, my friend!
    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing cards Annette! I like the sparkle and the soft rainbow colors. It's nice to have you back to crafting your lovely cards. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting