Friday, August 10, 2018

Colorful Hello...


Happy Friday everyone. Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by my sweet friend Shelly Kurth. You can see her card HERE. When I seen her card I will filled with the colorful bug. So thank you Shelly for inspiring this card I created.

I think I am officially on a watercoloring kick. I know you are saying finally right? Sometimes it takes me a while to fall into the trendy stuff. But I am here now. LOL 


The background is watercolor the flowers are watercolor and the sentiment is embossed. Hand cut by me. Really a simple card to create. The hardest part was coloring but that was not really that hard. 

I created this card using... Honey Bee Stamps: Spring Blossoms stamp set and Honey Bee Stamps: Hello stamp set. That is all folks. Well of course I used some foam adhesives to give it dimension. I have to have dimension on my cards. That is how I roll.

Well it is Friday and I have a busy weekend planned. I hope you all have some fun plans too. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

Check out all the new stuff I just added to the Drive By Crafts store
You can also find these fun Honey Bee Stamps at DBC. 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Annette! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you made my day, my friend. <3 Your card is GORGEOUS!
    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annette... this is so bright and beautiful.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE those flowers and background a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting