Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hidden Message....


Happy Wednesday everyone.. I first put Thursday LOL wait what day are we on? Boy o boy the days are just running together. I guess you can say it is one of those weeks.

Now down to the good stuff. Today I am linking up to the My Favorite Things: 2018 Card Design Super Star challenge. Today I am focusing on the Coloring Virtuoso Category. I love stamping and coloring backgrounds so I went with my favorite card design and that is Birthdays. You always need them and they are just happy.


Speaking of do you see the hidden message? It was a little hard to capture in the picture so I did a little video make sure to check it out to see the hidden message a little better.


Well now I can ask what do you think?

I created this card using:
That is all folks. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by.
Have a fantastic crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. I second Karen's comment!! They look like a fun party bunch and your camoflauged sentiment is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! The raised words are so clever. You have impressed (LOL!) me again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and adorable! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting