Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Birthday Florals...


Happy Tuesday everyone... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My husband has been transforming my craft room for me. He bought me a big wall unit from IKEA. You know how fun it is to put together IKEA cabinets right? Well we got through it and it looks awesome. YAY for craft room organizing. 

Well let's get to todays card. I created it using Trinity Stamps: Let Love Grow stamp set. The paper is from Elle's Studio Tis The Season. I just love Elle's Studio paper. They always have a great collection of designs. 


I colored the images with Copic sketch markers and also added some May Arts burlap string for fun. Not much to this card but to color and glue this fun paper. 

Simple and Sweet today.
Not much else going on here to report.

Unless you have not heard that I am closing Drive By Crafts.
Head on over and save 30% and I just marked down more stuff so that is an extra 30% off.
Great deals to be had.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for filling my order so quickly and including a cool package of pastel dots that look edible...LOL! This card is simple but very interesting...I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love those polka dots and sweet blooms! YAY for your hubby! We need pictures when you get it all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting