Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Crafty Day...


I am having a super crafty week so far. I just got these new stamps from Avery Elle and I am loving them. This stamp set is called Some Bunny and if you ask me everyone needs it. The big balloon and this sweet little bunny just makes me happy.


I created the background using the left over NUVO shimmer powder from the second card. I was only making one card but I had this cool color affect on my desk and I lifted it off and was inspired again.  So two cards today yay..


On this card I used Avery Elle: Three Hearts Elle-ments and And Then stamp set. I created the background with the NUVO shimming powders and die cut the hearts. I though it would be fun to add some vellum. I used my sewing machine to attached it to card. I embossed the sentiment with Altenew Antique Gold embossing powder. 


This card almost became a shaker card but changed my mind. I have to say it is a lot more pretty in person. It is hard to photograph vellum. 

Well that is all for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love them both Annette, but that bunny...oh my goodness, he's so SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy! You are on a creative roll. Your last two cards were outstanding. I love being inspired by your cards. Keep on rolling and I'll keep collecting ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting