Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Friends are Flakes....


Happy Thanksgiving week.... yay who's ready for Turkey? I always envision a large plate of food you know like when your kids you would fill your plate up and eat it all. Well through the years I notice that your plate servings get smaller and smaller. Before you know it you are full of yummy turkey. BUT the day after turkey sandwiches aw YES please. Can you tell I am pretty excited?

Well let's get on with this card I created today. I am in an ADORNit mood so I created another shaker card. I could not resist these snowflakes and the first thing I thought of was a shaker card so I went with it.


I created this card using ADORNit stamps. They are starting to get more stamps in and I have to say that I adore them. Have you checked them out yet? You can see them all HERE. I also added a little ribbon which I have not added ribbon to a card in a long while. It was due time.

Well that is all for today.
Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I'm with you ~ turkey sandwich and a slice of pumpkin pie...YUM! Cute card today Annette, and what a fun sentiment! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting