Friday, November 16, 2018

Good Friends...


Yay it is Friday and here I go crafting again this early morning. Can you believe how many cards I created this week? I shared one just on FB and Instagram it was for ADORNit. I hope you got a chance to see it.

Today I am getting crafty with My Favorite Things: Shining Stars die-namics and Written In The Stars stamp set along with Avery Elle: Three Stars Die set. Who doesn't love a star shaker card right? I had not made a shaker card in such a long time.


The background is Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks sprinkled with a little water to get that cool background look. Another simple card don't you think? It took no time at all. I would say the longest part was piecing the foam adhesives on the back to keep all that cute sequins in. 

On another note... today is the last day my online store is open. It has been a Happy Ending to a great adventure. I enjoyed every moment of it and would not have changed a thing. God is so good to me.

So thank you all who supported us by buying from us or just be active on social media. It means the world to me and my husband. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shaker Annette! Your ink blending is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is another pretty, well designed card. Love the sentiment and the star-shaped windows. Glad that you have such a positive attitude. Good things happen to those who believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting