Friday, November 9, 2018

Merriest Christmas...


Happy Friday everyone.. today I am having a wonderful day. I woke up feeling well slept. Those are really the best days. I just hope that I don't lose all that energy later today. That is usually what happens. LOL must be something that happens after your 40's. teehee

Well today I am in a colorful mood.. what's new right? I am at it again with the non-traditional Christmas cards. Today I am inking up The Stamp Market: No Peeking and Striped stamp sets. This just happens to be one of my new favorite companies. Have you seen their stamps? If not you really need to check them out.. 


I love bold colors and this card came out just as I imagined. Bonus it was totally simple to create. Stamp cut and paste.. LOL My kind of card. 

Well I believe that this is all for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

I will have more time to blog these days as you all know that I am closing my online store.
Oh yeah... head on over and load up we have 30% off your entire purchase. 
hint hint.... some stuff is already marked down so that means you save even more.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You do bright colors so well Annette! This is festive and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting