Monday, December 17, 2018

Candy Hearts...


Happy Monday everyone.. all the new releases are coming out once again and they are all Valentines themed. So when I seen this Lawn Fawn: Candy Hearts, well I just had to have it. I mean who doesn't love candy hearts. That was all I wanted when I was a kid and they came in those cute little boxes. 

Well I just got my Lawn Fawn order and just had to die cut these cuties. This card was so simple to create. I used texted card-stock, Illustrated Faith: She Blooms designer paper and the background is just splashes of watercolor. 


I really wanted the color to pop so adding the splashes of watercolor I think did that for me. What do you think? Oh yeah I also used foam adhesives on the hearts... got to have dimension on most of my cards.

Well that is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card; I love how you used those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those cut little boxes of candy hearts too and you've captured that perfectly in this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh! this card is so perfectly Valentiney! I love it! I am so getting those dies. Valentine's Day is my favorite occasion. Those conversation heart candies were my absolute favorites....now I prefer chocolate hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting