Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas...


Happy Wednesday everyone... I almost did not get a card done today. I made another but it just did not photograph well. I was a little bummed with that because I really liked it. I kind of lost my crafty mojo after that. This card too a long time to make but I like the way it came out.


Do you ever get lost when making a card? Like you color the images and think what next... LOL well hopefully it will come together a little better tomorrow if I decide to create another card. 

I really do not have much going on today.
Sorry I do not have more to share.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I've had one of THOSE days too..more than one LOL! You card is adorable and worth the effort it took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud that you made that beautiful card today. Too bad the other one was hard to photograph. I always blog the best shot I can and know that the readers will understand that some projects just cannot be photographed without a professional studio. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute scene! I love the fun and whimsical look of it!

    When I get lost with a card idea I usually set aside the pieces and then go back to it the next day. And I know your pain about not getting a card to photograph well. It is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! This is something I look forward to every year. Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting