Thursday, December 13, 2018

Cool Friends....


Happy Thursday everyone.. Today I decided to make a card for the MFT Stamps color challenge. This was a color combo that just spoke to me. You know how much I love these colors as you seem them in most of my cards. LOL



How much do you LOVE this bear in his winter sweater? I mean come on it is totally sweet. I just love this hobby. I mean what will they come out with next? So, I created this card using MFT: Polar Pals, Graphic Grid paper pad and Gift Box cover up die. I pulled this die out not knowing how this would come out but I think I love it. I just layered the die cuts and offset them a little so you can see all the colors. Easy enough, Right?

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors Annette, this is a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have combined those colors for a Christmas card but they look totally fabulous on your card. Thanks for showing me that traditional colors are not always the only ones that will make a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well to you in this year.
    As you know, Christmas is comming soon, you’ve already decorated for Christimas, right ? I also love Christmas.
    This year I’m going to put small a tree for Christmas in my room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting