Monday, December 3, 2018

Dear Santa...


Yay it is that time again for the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I was thinking long and hard about what I wanted to create and well could not pass up these fun Honey Bee Stamps and Dies. I created this card using Honey Bee Stamps: Frappe Card die, Blah Humbunny and Perfect Blend stamp sets. This was a fun card to create.  


I used Tsukineko Radiant Neon Amplify Electric Blue and Electric Purple mixed. AND because there  is coffee in frappe's I thought this sentiment went perfectly. Don't you think? Finished it up with a little May Arts Burlap string. Bows are always welcome on my cards.


There is still time to link up and possibly win a fun prize.
Head on over and link up HERE.

Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

  1. Fun colorful unicorn colored drink. I like the fun colors and cute bunny image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Love that image and your wonderful cream topping with the fantastic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is ridiculously CUTE!! You have some of the sweetest bunnies in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...love this Annette! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon colors really make this card pop and look even cuter. Love that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome cuppa!!
    Lovely colors and cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweetness, what a lovely card and the bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute, Annette. I like the blue accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting