Thursday, December 6, 2018

O' Christmas Tree...


Happy Thursday everyone... today it has been raining cats and dogs. I have not done much today just had a Dr. appointment and they took some blood. Nothing serious it is called getting old. I love when you go to the Dr. and he says your getting older and you will need to make sure you stay on top of this and that.. So now I have a couple of bruises on my arm from them taking my blood. LOL But good news I survived. AS my husband would say I am such a baby. teehee

Well on to todays card... today I am getting crafty with Reverse Confetti: Merry Christmoose and Christmas Bear stamp set. The background die is Lawn Fawn: Peekaboo Backdrop with of course some Oxide inks.


Do you send homemade Christmas cards out? I usually just make a simple card to send out to friends and family but then I have these Christmas cards I made that are one of a kind. I send some of them out but not all. Don't ask me why I am weird that way I guess. How about you?

Well that is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Heck no, you're not old! Your card is super fun and festive. I like that each stamped element has it's own 'box' to be in. Fantastic background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cheerful and bright. I love it! Just like you, I make some cards but keep a few in a file. Sometimes I just know that the 'happy accident'will probably not happen again so I hang on to certain cards that I want to revisit again. Somehow taking a photo of it is not the same as having it in my hand. I usually make several duplicate cards I like and send them to others. However, I do have quite a collection of handmade cards which my sons will be surprised to inherit. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting