Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Be Mine...


Happy Tuesday... today I am linking up to the Reverse Confetti play to win challenge. I mean who does not want to make a card with hearts on it? The theme is Love is in the Air. So I am getting crafty with Reverse Confetti: Heart Filled Sentiments, Hippity Hoppity stamp sets along with Falling Heart Panel die. 


The paper is from American Crafts and Bella Blvd. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and embossed the sentiment. Lots of foam squares to give it some dimension.


Well two days in a row I have created Valentines cards. I am sure you can tell that I am in the Valentine mood. Pink, pink and more pink oh yes please. Well let's be honest making cards is just a fun job to have. I know most of you would agree.. right?

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word...this is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the pink! This is super cute Annette, I like that sweet little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so-o-o- sweeeeeet! I love the colors, layout, and image. Yes, card making is a wonderful profession and you're so good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...this is so SWEET Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting