Friday, February 22, 2019

Best Wishes...


It is Friday and I am on the Topflight Stamps blog today. I created this card using IndigoBlu: Mindfulness stamp set, Ranger Alcohol Inks and Copic Sketch markers. 

Want to know exactly how I created this card well,  head on over to the Topflight Stamps blog HERE and check it out.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend full of fun and smiles. I do not know what we have planned but we always have a great time so I look forward to it. I am not really a weekend crafter as I do have the entire week to craft while my hubby is at work. So if you are a weekend crafter.... Happy Weekend Crafting.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I like your modern artsy background with those pretty butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting