Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Pretty Jars...


It is Wednesday already... this week is going by fast. But I am glad it is Wednesday because it is my posting day on the Pink & Main blog. I am getting creative with the February release which I might add is totally fabulous. 

On today's card I used Pretty Jars and Sketched Easter stamp and dies. Head on over to the Pink & Main blog HERE for all the details on this card.  


Don't you just love this time of year? I can't believe how fast the months just fly by but I look forward to Summer. We had so much rain this year but really if you think about it what a blessing. All the land has been nurtured by it. The grass is bright green and the flowers are already blooming. I love it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
See you on the Pink & Main blog HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this Annette, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I almost missed this post. This card is absolutely adorable. I love the colors and images. Hope this comment gets to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting