Thursday, March 21, 2019

I Miss You....



Happy Thursday everyone.. I finished this shadow box card last night and well trying to get a good photo was hard. My camera kept focusing on just the inside and the scalloped edge was blurry. Lets just say after many many many photos I finally got a decent photo of this fun shadow box card.



I love me some fun beach and ocean themed cards. I just got this Life is Good set and well I just had to ink it up. How fun is that crab? I love it.


I also used Lawn Fawn: Really Rainbow Scallops and Hello Sunshine paper pads. The images are colored with Copic sketch markers. You would think that it would be hard to put this shadow box together but it really is easy. I have had this die for a long while and just now getting to create with it.

Have a wonderful Thursday.
Make sure to stop by again tomorrow for my Topflight Stamps card.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. How CUTE is this! I like the movement from the fish and the shark fin is a fun surprise. Just terrific Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super summery card. Wonderful paper and color choices. I love shadow boxes. Yours is a beauty and really made me happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting