Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sprinkles are Better...


Happy Sunday... yes it is Sunday and I am posting. I have not posted on a Sunday in such a long time but this past week I was just in a crafty mood and well I have cards to share. Plus I am trying to use stamp sets that I have not even opened yet and this is one of them.

I created this card using Newton's Nook Designs: Newton's Donut stamp and die set. Now how many time have you eaten a donut on Sunday? I have too many to count. LOL


The background was created using Ranger Ink: Alcohol inks and water. It is the same technique that I talked about yesterday. If your wondering go back a post and check out the youtube video I shared. I told you that I was hooked. haha

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day.

See you tomorrow right here on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Newton set....guess I should make more cards with it especially since I have lots of cat and doughnut fans in my family. Thanks for reminding me how cute the images are. Your card is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best backgrounds! This is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Loving your background and that donut looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting