Friday, March 22, 2019

Sweet Unicorn...


YAY it is Friday and I am on the Topflight Stamp blog. Today I am getting crafty with Jane Davenport amazing die sets Happy Little Unicorn and Sunflower Journal. I also used the awesome Ranger Ink Oxide inks: Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple and Blueprint Sketch


Head on over to the Topflight Stamp blog and get all the fun details on how I created this colorful card. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Do you have special plans? Well as for me remember those bathroom projects.. they continue. I will update you next week because again I know you are on the edge of your seat. LOL 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Sweet Day!

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular card! Love the hot colors and unique images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, this is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting