Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ADORNit Friends Forever Tag...


Happy Tuesday Everyone.. welcome to my blog once again. Today I am sharing another one of my ADORNit projects I created for the Create & Craft TV show. 


Mix and match to create different projects.

I can always use a cute tag to put on one of my gifts. I colored with watercolors and also added some Ranger Stickles to give it a little shin. The doily is from SRM Stickers and a little May Arts burlap string. With a little fussy cutting and some foam adhesives the image can be layered with dimension. 


Totally easy and fun to make. I am totally hooked on these ADORNit paintable's. They have the cutest designs and really you can create just about anything with them. I have many more ideas rolling around in my head. LOL  

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Sweet Day to YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this!! What a beautiful tag Annette.The loops of twine and the sentiment placement are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... they are WOW-mazing and beautiful tags, Annette. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting